Anti K-pop
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Anti K-pop

AntiKpop

Trang ChínhTrang Chính  Latest imagesLatest images  Tìm kiếmTìm kiếm  Đăng kýĐăng ký  Đăng NhậpĐăng Nhập  

Gladstone online dating - All this is all yours

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
Adelaide
Khách viếng thăm

Gladstone online dating  - All this is all yours Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Gladstone online dating - All this is all yours   Gladstone online dating  - All this is all yours EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 9:56 pm

100% free dating site - Im hot as hell My name is Elaine ALVES Gladstone online dating  - All this is all yours Sydney1 Gladstone online dating  - All this is all yours Sydney2 Gladstone online dating  - All this is all yours Sydney3 Gladstone online dating  - All this is all yours Sydney4 I'm into trying new things. I'm looking for a mature male who's interested in making a new friend with benefits. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site: so contact me there I'm attracted to men who take care of themselves. You must be honest and CLEAN. brides Sunshine Coast online dating singles in Melton free online dating Ballarat free online dating Gladstone dating I like to chill and have fun. I want men that dont play games and know how to fuck. Basically i want someone tp chill wit and have sex but nothing serious just chillin every now and then. I am in a relationship, but can't bring myself to tell him about my fetish. I want to find someone i can discreetly hook up with occasionally, to be tickle tortured. He would never know and he isn't the violent type anyway. I would be a very good lay for either a woman or a man. Looking for a great guy. I'm a simple girl. I enjoy the outdoors and just about anything you can do while outdoors,from fishing, camping and just relaxing. I enjoy going out, just not all the tkme and would rather settle downn now. i love music and dancing and wanna go out soon and maybe hookup with a cool guy. im not looking for drama just a lot of fun! i just moved to the area from a small town. if you are cool and normal send me a pic and i will wriet you back. im a pretty laid back kind of girl just looking for someone special. I work alot so having a guy to talk to would be great. I like my men to be outdoorsmen cause they know how to get stuff done in the sack;) I'm a pretty straightforward person. No guessing games. if you have any questions just ask. to be honest, i hate this part of online dating. i'd rather just chat online.
Về Đầu Trang Go down

Gladstone online dating - All this is all yours
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang